Write clear Terms and Conditions for users of your website
Remember that if you are selling anything, setting clear Terms of Service is very important. This practice ensures that only users who agree to your set rules benefit from your services.
- Demonstrates ownership - you need to clarify that you are the legal owner of your branding and site content with the Intellectual Property Clause
- Prevents possible abuse – use it to set conditions that target legitimate actions and discourage behavior that can be termed as abusive or irrelevant
- Sets rules for Termination of Services or Accounts – whether as a result of user abuse or for your company’s own legal reasons
- Limits liabilities - by establishing Terms and Conditions you’ll be free from possible liabilities that would arise if you did not have them in place
- Clarifies the Governing Law so that users are well informed and aware.
- Type in your website
- Make a purchase and
- Leave the rest to us