- Improved Loading Speed
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Improved User Experience (UX).
After a thorough audit of your current code and loading times, we will adopt a number of optimization techniques using our tested tools. These include, but are not limited to:
- Configuring the order in which your page contents are loaded, so that the most important items are prioritized during loading
- Removing white space, commas, comments and deleting unimportant or dead code
- Excluding .js library components that are not being used
- Adopting HTTP/S Standard or Protocol
Add this service to your cart today:
- Type in your website
- Make a purchase and
- Leave the rest to us!