SSL Certificate Setup Service
Set up an SSL Certificates on your web server to protect your company and your customers
Imagine if all the confidential transaction details of clients visiting your e-commerce site were intercepted by cybercriminals! Pure disaster! You need to keep them away before they strike. Installing an SSL Certificate is a key security precaution and we help you to accomplish this seamlessly.
What exactly is an SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer. This is a security technology which ensures that a secure link is established between a server and a client through public key cryptography. The SSL Certificate has to be installed on your web server in order to ensure that all browser sessions are secured. Following a successful installation, your application protocol, or Hypertext Text Transfer Protocol which can be abbreviated as HTTP, is modified to Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure, or HTTPS. Once your website has its SSL Certificate, it will show a padlock icon on your user’s browser.
How an SSL Certificate Works To Secure Your Website
- The secure protocol uses two main ‘Keys’, which are random numbers: A Private Key and a Public Key.
- The Public Key, as its name suggests, is available in the public domain and is also recognized by your web server.
- The Public Key is used to encrypt any message that is being transmitted.
- The Private Key is only known to the person for whom the message is intended. This can be in the form of a Password.
- When Jack sends a message to Jill, the Public Key encrypts the message.
- If the message is intercepted, it will be simply be a code that nobody can decrypt.
- Only Jill can decrypt the message, since she has its Private Key.
Why Do You Need an SSL Certificate Installed?
- To ensure that very sensitive information such as Credit Card details, passwords, usernames, etc. are encrypted
- To make your website credible and trusted by clients
- To comply with Pay Card Industry (PCI) requirements
- To improve your SEO ranking, since Google rewards sites with encrypted connections
- To enhance your conversion rates, since your credibility encourages buyers
- To secure additional subdomains by using the ‘Wildcard Option.
Are you concerned about your online security? Do you want to mitigate security risks that, if left unaddressed, may bring your business to a standstill?
What you get with this service:
- 3, 5, or 10 hours of SSL Certificate Setup services from our team of experts (5 Hours +1 Free Hour package or higher is recommended)
- 0, 1, or 3 free hours included with this package depending on your selection
- Additional hours can be purchased at $95/hour
- Professional customer service throughout the process
- Free additional suggestions and next step action items
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, if you're not happy we will make it right
Install an SSL Certificate to your web server today and both you and your clients will enjoy a peaceful and secure online business experience.
Add this service to your cart today:
- Type in your website
- Make a purchase and
- Leave the rest to us!